Dogs have many special ways of wining our heart. If you have a dog you will likely know that sometimes you’d prefer spending the whole weekend with them than with an actual human being, for a number of reasons.
Researchers suggest that the bonding of dog and human is more similar to that of a parent and child. Dog owners understand this feel more than anyone else.
Though I can justify it with hundreds of reasons, here I have listed only few of the important, undeniable facts. Take a look.
These Reasons Are Why Dogs Are Better Than Humans
1. When you’re sick or sad, your pup knows and comes to comfort you out of sincere concern, not obligation.
They’re man’s best Friend. You don’t need to ask or request; they will be you all the time, Voluntarily! Unlike people, they will neither judge nor hold any grudge on you.
2. Your dog will happily eat the same thing over and over and over again and never whine “Mooooom, what’s for dinner?!”
3. And even if they don’t want it, at least it’s a silent hunger strike, as opposed to fussy kids.
4. When you come home, even if you’ve only been gone a few minutes, you’re greeted by your pup with so much enthusiasm it’s as if you’ve just returned from years away at war.
5. Don’t feel like talking? No problem — your dog is happy to sit in silence and stare at the TV, too.
6. Dogs Act Like Your personal Assistant. Whenever your dog sees a postman arriving at your doorsteps or suspect a trespasser to break into your home or sense some danger to you or your family member, he will show that through barking.
7. Even when you’re late coming home because you ditched them for a few drinks with coworkers, they don’t sulk and are just happy to see you again. Try that one with the hubby/the kids.
8. Wasted food? Not on your dog’s watch. They’ll literally eat anything and be grateful for the opportunity.
9. Your pup is always keen to go for a walk and motivate you to do the same, unlike your “exercise buddy” who forever lets you down (and lets you let yourself down).
10. In fact, they’re keen to go on any adventure you dream of, and never make plans without you.
11. When you want to sleep in, they won’t nag or make you feel lazy for doing so. They’ll just join you because they want to bask in your presence, no matter how boring you’re being.
12. Finally Dogs can grow with your kids. No matter how playful your dog may be, they know how to be gentle and soft with a new little family member. They will treat your child like a new hairless companion.
Your dog will care for you like your mother. He knows when you are happy, sad or ill. Dogs can sense your mood and act accordingly. It’s the reason why dogs are often referred as man’s best friend. They are loving, loyal, protective, friendly and caring. Dogs love cuddling. Sometimes it will want to cuddle you so much. When they can’t do it, you can see them start crying. If you experience this feel, consider yourself “the luckiest.” Can anything equalize this feeling? I don’t think so.
This article was originally written by Amber Manto. For more, check out our sister site, Now to Love.